These compact A/V cables are designed to transmit uncompressed digital streams and support High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI). Our HDMI cables are developed for use on-board aircraft and designed to meet or exceed burn requirement regulations.
- Light weight and flexible for easy installation
- Optimum shielding to maintain reliable performance
- Developed for minimal insertion loss and superior protection against Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI)
- Meets or exceeds burn/smoke requirements set by Federal Aviation Regulations
- Ideal for use in radar and weather mapping systems, communications, navigation systems, in-flight entertainment equipment, EFB systems, and all aircraft applications where temperature, noise protetion and flexibility are critical concerns