The PDU12IEC 1.6/3.8kW Single-Phase 100–240V Basic PDU is the perfect no-frills unit for networking, telecom, security, audio/video and sound reinforcement applications. Perfectly suited for high-density IT environments, the PDU12IEC features a single load bank with 14 total outlets—eight rear C13, two rear C19 and four front C13. The C20 inlet accepts a variety of user-provided power cords that connect to your facility’s compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS to distribute power to connected equipment.
The switchless design prevents an accidental shutdown, which could lead to costly downtime. Dual 16A circuit breakers protect connected equipment from dangerous overloads. The reversible all-metal housing mounts in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks, as well as on a wall or workbench or under a counter. With a compatible rack and Tripp Lite’s PDUSIDEBRKT accessory (sold separately), you can adapt the PDU12IEC for vertical 0U rack-mounting.
Reliable Single-Phase Power Distribution
- Ideal no-frills PDU for networking, telecom, security, audio/video and sound reinforcement applications
- 14 total outlets—8 rear C13, 2 rear C19 and 4 front C13—in one load bank
- Built-in 16A circuit breakers protect outlets against overloads
- C20 inlet accepts wide variety of user-supplied power cords
- Rear-panel grounding lug
- Prevents accidental shutdowns and costly downtime
Versatile Installation Options
- Mounts horizontally in 1U of EIA-standard 19 in. 2- and 4-post racks
- Reversible all-metal housing faces front or rear in rack
- Ready for toolless 0U vertical installation with optional PDUSIDEBRKT (sold separately)
- Also mounts on wall, workbench or under a counter