Tripp Lite Switched PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers advanced network control and monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle, monitor site electrical conditions and remotely monitor output power consumption. Supports remote control and custom notification of user-specified conditions. Individually switched outlets can be controlled in real-time to remotely reboot unresponsive network hardware, or be custom programmed for user-defined power-up and power-down sequences to ensure proper startup of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as network equipment is first energized. Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked off to prevent the connection of unauthorized hardware. PDU output current consumption in amps is displayed locally via visual meter and remotely via web/network interface to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip.
- 200/208/230/240V Switched Power Distribution Unit / PDU with built-in web/network interface (15A maximum; Agency de-rated to 12A 200/208/240V and 10A at 230V)
- C14 power inlet accepts a wide variety of worldwide input cord options
- Includes 6.5 ft. / 2m C14 cable
- 1U horizontal rackmount form factor
- 8 switched C13 outlets
- Supports power-on, power-off or reboot of each outlet on a real-time or programmable basis
- Enables reboot of locked equipment, custom power-on/power-off sequences, load-shedding of optional loads and disabling unused outlets
- LX Platform network interface provides PDU control and data regarding input voltage and output load levels
- Auto Probe feature (Firmware 15.5.2 and greater) checks the connectivity status of any networked device and automatically takes one or more user-configured actions if the device fails to respond; actions include outlet reboot, set SNMP traps, SNMP OID sets, and even script execution when used in conjunction with the Tripp Lite PowerAlert Network Shutdown Agent (PANSA).
- In-rack environmental reporting with optional temperature, humidity and contact-closure sensor options
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing
- Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered