Power Commander® Power Distribution Units from Wiremold/Legrand offer comprehensive power distribution solutions for IT environments from networking solutions to high density servers. Power Commander® IQ Power Distribution Units offer remote current and temperature monitoring of connected equipment and individual outlet control for power recycling. Management of power up/down sequencing of equipment can all be done remotely. Our power distribution unit alarms warn IT personnel of potential power or environment problems before they become critical. Power Commander® and Power Commander® Plus High Current Power Distribution Units provide an elegant solution where reliable high-density power distribution for IT equipment racks, cabinets, and enclosures is required.
- 30 Amp or 40 Amp Power Distribution. High amperage 120V and 208V units allow you to safely support power-thirsty IT equipment.
- Dual circuit design. Two easy access circuit breakers provide overload protection.
- Built in universal slide mounting rail. T-slot mounting rail allows several mounting options in tight spaces.
- Current Monitoring. -AM and -RAM units provide per circuit digital ammeter readouts (embedded or remote display). Ammetering allows you to evenly distribute power loads to maximize current draw and avoid circuit overloads.
- Aesthetic narrow aluminum profile. Now available in black, the streamlined housing saves valuable space. 1 1/2" W x 2 7/8" H [39mm x 73mm].
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Connection of UL489 Breakers. Creates highly reliable connections to reduce potential point of failure.
- Extensive Custom Capabilities.
- UL Listed. One of the first to meet UL60950-1 1st Edition and ITE standards.