Power Commander® Power Distribution Units from Wiremold/Legrand offer comprehensive power distribution solutions for IT environments from networking solutions to high density servers. Power Commander® IQ Power Distribution Units offer remote current and temperature monitoring of connected equipment and individual outlet control for power recycling. Management of power up/down sequencing of equipment can all be done remotely. Our power distribution unit alarms warn IT personnel of potential power or environment problems before they become critical. Power Commander® and Power Commander® Plus High Current Power Distribution Units provide an elegant solution where reliable high-density power distribution for IT equipment racks, cabinets, and enclosures is required.
- 50 Amp or 60 Amp Power Distribution. High current 120V and 120/208V units allow you to safely support power-hungry IT equipment.
- 3-circuit design. Each unit has 3 circuit breakers for overload protection. 50 Amp units have a 3-wire, 50A, 1-phase plug (1 Hot, 1 Neutral, 1 Ground) that branches into one (1) 20 Amp circuit and two (2) 15 Amp circuits, giving you 50 Amps total. 60 Amp units have a 5-wire, 30A, 3-phase plug (3 Hots, 1 Neutral, 1 Ground) that is connected to three (3) 20 Amps circuits, giving you 60 Amps total.
- UL489 Circuit Breakers. All models use UL489 Listed circuit breakers that are more reliable than simple thermal protectors.
- 50A single phase design. 50A models will power each rack from only one phase which can simplify power monitoring for the data center.
- IEC Receptacles. Models with IEC receptacles use both C13 and C19 receptacles for each circuit, offering maximum flexibility for powering IT equipment.
- Easy swivel mounting. Allows no-hassle one-handed mounting of the PDU, reducing installation time.
- Choice of output receptacles. Either NEMA or IEC output receptacles to match your existing power cabling.
- Blue LED Power Indication for each circuit. Provides confirmation at a glance that the circuit is powered.
- Choice of colors for top enclosure. Each model is available with either a black cover or white cover, allowing the user to easily identify primary and secondary power in redundant power schemes.
- cTUVus Listed. Meets UL60950-1 Safety Standards.