Power Commander® Power Distribution Units from Wiremold/Legrand offer comprehensive power distribution solutions for IT environments from networking solutions to high density servers. Power Commander® IQ Power Distribution Units offer remote current and temperature monitoring of connected equipment and individual outlet control for power recycling. Management of power up/down sequencing of equipment can all be done remotely. Our power distribution unit alarms warn IT personnel of potential power or environment problems before they become critical. Power Commander® and Power Commander® Plus High Current Power Distribution Units provide an elegant solution where reliable high-density power distribution for IT equipment racks, cabinets, and enclosures is required.
- Remote access. Access via HTTP web browser, Telnet, SNMP, external modem or email.
- Unique email feature. Allows user to send control commands via email (POP3/SMTP).
- Convenient Access Control List (ACL). For assigning access rights.
- Network security. Includes user name and password authentication (64-bit encryption) and IP screening for each outlet.
- Embedded Web server. Enables user to easily change settings, view or alter system status.
- AutoPing feature. Constantly monitors the IP address and executes a power reboot whenever the system is down.
- Current (AC) and Temperature monitoring. Via TCP/IP network or local direct connection. Temperature monitoring requires optional Temperature Sensor, Cat. No. PDU-TS1.
- Monitoring includes settings for user defined alarm threshold. Alarm methods include: Audio buzzer, email, TRAP or data log, and alarm message time interval.
- Programmable. Each outlet can be programmed to turn on/off per calendar and/or real-time clock.
- Multiple network connections. One RS232 Master Service port and one 10BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet port.
- Versatile. Mounts easily to most industry standard cabinets and enclosures.
- cTUVus. Listed to EN60950-1.