These monitored PDU systems support real-time remote monitoring via secure web, SNMP or Telnet interface and custom notification of user-specified remote conditions via email and SNMP trap. PDU power consumption in amps is displayed locally via front panel lighted digital display and can be monitored remotely to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains breakers become overloaded. Supports real-time monitoring of all reported functions with support for user-specified alarm and notification thresholds. Fully compatible with PowerAlert Network Management System Software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com.
- 120V 20A peak capacity (agency de-rated to 16 amps continuous) Monitored Power Distribution Unit (PDU) with built-in web/network interface
- DHCP/Manual configuration support provides the ability to have network settings automatically assigned to the card, or manually assigned via permanent IP addresses
- Supports local current metering and remote network monitoring of current, voltage and frequency via built-in web/network monitoring card
- Used to provide 120V power to network devices such as routers, switch, and servers
- Warranty: Returns may be accepted in the first 30 days. After 30 days returns must be handled by the manufacturer
- Data Center