High Performance Alloys stocks and produces HAYNES 25 (L605) in this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, fasteners and forgings.
The major alloying elements are as follows: Cobalt 50%, Chromium 20%, Tungsten 15% and Nickel 10%.
- Outstanding high temperature strength
- Oxidation resistant to 1800° F
- Galling resistant
- Resistant to marine environments, acids and body fluids
- Gas turbine engine combustion chambers and afterburners
- High temperature ball bearings and bearing races
- Heart valves