Arnold PTM provides thin-rolled nickel iron alloy and soft magnetic materials used for efficient energy storage and transfer, including Invar 36 for OLED applications. Nickel-iron alloys are characterized by relatively high permeability and low core losses. Their overall high saturation flux density means high performance energy storage and transfer over low to middle frequencies.
Key Markets & Applications
- Industrial machinery
- Motor and transformer devices
- Delivery systems for natural gas, oil and other energy resources
- OLED Manufacturing Process
- Many aerospace and defense applications
- Medical and pharmaceutical
Our precision rolled Nickel-iron materials are used in devices such as transformer cores, toroids, sensors, motor laminations, watch springs, flapper valves, and power springs, and various shielding applications.