The MitySOM-5CSX Embedded Vision Development Kit (VDK) is a complete hardware and software framework designed to accelerate the development of vision applications. The kit offers an Intel/Altera Cyclone V SoC processor with integrated dual core ARMs and FPGA fabric, and is based on Critical Link’s production-ready MitySOM-5CSx System on Module.
The kit provides the fastest path to embedded vision application development. Users are given the advantage of:
- On-board image processing with FPGA fabric and dual core ARMs
- Rapid prototyping using Altera’s VIP Suite and OpenCL
- Integration with Basler’s dart BCON cameras
- Basler’s user-friendly pylon Camera Software Suite, included free
- A variety of communication interfaces including HDMI, USB, Ethernet, M.2, and GPIO