Aqueous Nickel Disk Cleaner
AmberClean™ 527L is a biodegradable, aqueous nickel disk cleaner which does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs). It is specifically formulated to flush and disperse nickel fines and process contaminants from substrate surfaces in disk cleaning applications.
Additionally, the surfactant technology employed by AmberClean 527L is designed to cut through and remove aluminum oxide/colloidal silica slurries and process chemicals from nickel and glass substrates without leaving films or residues. This formula should be diluted with deionized water and can be used in soak tanks, ultrasonic tanks and contact cleaning systems, in addition to high pressure spray cleaning equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Very low foaming for spray, scrub and ultra-sonic cleaning applications
- Effectively cleans and disperses aluminum oxide and colloidal silica slurries
- Rinses easily without leaving residues
- Non-aggressive toward nickel and other fabricated substrates
- Biodegradable and poses no environmental or health risks
- Formulated to minimize corrosive ions