AmberClean™ SC14 is a high purity aqueous cleaner formulated with a unique inhibitor which protects against corrosion of reaactive alloys of cobalt, iron, nickel and copper. It was developed using advanced cyclic polarization testing on blanket metal alloy wafers.
AmberClean™ SC14 also excels in protecting exotic metals such as iridium and ruthenium. It also contains advanced particle dispersants that effectively remove abrasive particles and process swarf from device surfaces and process tools. The powerful surfactants in AmberClean SC14 remove process fluid residues and contaminants associated with the manufacture of sensitive microelectronic components. It's designed to rinse completely with deionized water without leaving films or residues.
Features & Benefits:
- Will not corrode alloys of cobalt, iron, nickel or copper
- Effectively disperses abrasive particles and process swarf
- Cleans combinations of process fluids and their residues effectively
- Contains <1 ppm total corrosive anions at working concentration
- Biodegradable and poses no environmental or health risks
- Rinses clean and will not leave films or residues