AmberClean™ 527D Ceramic
Aqueous Ceramic Cleaner
AmberClean™ 527D is a biodegradable, aqueous cleaner which does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs). It is specifically formulated to flush and disperse ceramic fines and process contaminants from quartz and ceramic surfaces.
Additionally, the surfactant technology employed by AmberClean 527D is designed to cut through and remove aluminum oxide, ceria, diamond, silica and silicon carbide slurries and process chemicals from substrates without leaving films or residues. This formula should be diluted with deionized water and can be used in soak tanks, ultrasonic tanks and contact cleaning systems, in addition to high pressure spray cleaning equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Very low foaming for spray, scrub and ultra-sonic cleaning applications
- Effectively cleans and disperses diamond slurries
- Rinses easily without leaving residues
- Non-aggressive toward ceramic and other fabricated substrates
- Biodegradable and poses no environmental or health risks
- Formulated to minimize corrosive ions