Stoner W302 Rocket Release, is an extremely versatile release agent which is generally acceptable for applications where a food grade release is required. In many applications, Rocket Release is considered to be the “most paintable” release agent available when molding plastics and similar materials. Rocket Release allows molded parts to be painted, plated, hot stamped, adhesive bonded, labelled, or otherwise decorated in most applications. Provides a long lasting anti - stick film for fast, easy part removal from molds and multiple part releases per application. Improves molding efficiency in many processes including injection, vacuum form, and pour cast molding.
Stoner W302 Rocket Release Features & Benefits
- Allows molded parts to be painted, hot stamped, or otherwise decorated.
- The release agent in E302 meets FDA regulation 21 CFR 184.1400 as a release agent in the manufacture of food contacting materials.
- Improves part appearance and reduces defects caused by sticking.
- Formulated to provide high levels of user and environmental safety.
- Contains no Class I (CFC) or Class II (HCFC) Ozone Depleting Substances.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1 trichloroethane , trichloroethylene, or methylene chloride.
- Colorless and non - staining