Aqueous industrial conveyorized/monorail parts washer, designed as a more compact version of the original OmniForce, provides effective cleaning for many industrial applications, utilizing the high impact, patented spray tube design. recirculatory wet stages and blowoff heat stages availabe in electric, gas, or steam.
- Stainless steel construction and piping for low maintenance and long life.
- Tank clean-out doors for easy maintenance access.
- Dragout sections with curtains between process zones to reduce solution carryover.
- Optional final rinse chamber for spot-free parts.
- High velocity, high volume, adjustable air knives in blowoff chamber for faster, more complete drying.
- Featuring Stoelting’s patented non-clog spray tubes, minimizes machine maintenance and eliminates need to clean or replace individual nozzles.
- A high-impact, precision spray system. Maximum GPM of wash solution, in addition to a very effective combination of mechanical scrubbing and chemical cleaning actions results in quick and easy removal of oil, grease and other particulate matter.
- Recirculating baffled solution tank - water flow is directed uniformly across the heaters, eliminating hot/cold spots and conserving energy.