Air Knife - Air-Blade™ Blow-Off System from Nex Flow™ , - Aluminum - easy to mount and maintain, reducing both compressed air consumption and noise levels.
Air Knife - Air-Blade™ Blow-Off System produces a “laminar” flow of air along its length using the ”Coanda” effect which “entrains” a large volume of air from the surrounding area along with the small amount of compressed air from the Air-Blade™ to produce an output flow up to 30 times.
System payback on compressed air savings can be as soon as a few weeks in some applications.
Air Knife - Air-Blade™ Features:
Unlike some competitive products that advertise a full flow air knife type system, our low cost air knives are rugged with a multiple port design for flexibility in mounting and coated for longer life.
- Made of a coated aluminum body and a hard-coated “cap”. Stainless steel models are available for high temperature and corrosive applications.
- Multiple air inlet ports on either the back or ends in a compact design with additional mounting holes on the back.
- Airflow amplification of approximately 30:1 compared to 3:1 for drilled pipe or open jets and tubes.
- Instant on-off with no moving parts, no electricity or explosion hazard
Air Knife - Air-Blade™ Benefits:
- Built and designed for significantly longer life in difficult environments than many competing products.
- Flexible mounting options and easy to fit in small spaces.
- Energy reduction in compressed air use up to 90% and noise reductions of 10 dbA.
- Maintenance free with output easily controlled, safe to use.