Air Knife X-Stream™ Air-Blade™ - Gold Anodized Aluminum - The New Gold Standard In Air Knife Curtain Blow-Off Technology:
Air Knife X-Stream™ Air-Blade™ are easy to mount and maintain, reducing both compressed air consumption and noise levels. It is the most efficient design yet achieved for air knife curtain blow-off technology for reducing noise levels yet providing the optimum in blow-off energy.
Air Knife X-Stream™ Air-Blade™ produces a “laminar” flow of air along its length using the ”Coanda” effect which “entrains” a large volume of air from the surrounding area along with a small amount of compressed air from the X-Stream™ Air-Blade™ to produce an output flow up to 40 times.
System payback on compressed air savings can be as soon as a few weeks in some applications.
Air Knife X-Stream™ Air-Blade™ Features:
Air Knife X-Stream™ Air-Blade™ are a full flow design with rear port mounting to avoid interference with entrained air flow, optimizing air amplification and minimizing noise levels. It is gold coated for longer life.
- Made of aluminum and coated for long life. Stainless steel models are available for high temperature and corrosive applications.
- Air inlet ports on the back for a compact design and minimal air interference.
- Airflow amplification of approximately 40:1 compared to 3:1 for drilled pipe or open jets and tubes.
- Instant on-off with no moving parts, no electricity or explosion hazard.
Air Knife X-Stream™ Air-Blade™Benefits:
- Built and designed for significantly longer life in difficult environments than many competing products.
- Easy to fit in small spaces.
- Energy reduction in compressed air use up to 90% and noise reductions of 15 dbA.
- Maintenance free with output easily controlled, safe to use.