The Silent X-Stream™ Air-Blade™ air knife provides increased efficiency and very low noise levels compared to the Standard Air Blade TM air knife. Both units utilize the quality Haug static bars – the RN bar for most applications or the extra strong VS bars (Triple X versions) for very haigh static charges and extremely high speeds.
The Silent X-Stream™ Air-Blade™ air knife uses a small amount of compressed air for a powerful, and adjustable force with "laminar" flow to eliminate charges in applications where static bars cannot reach or where high speeds are a factor.
Normally the Standard Model RN Haug brand static bar can address most applications. For extremely high speeds and high charges the extra powerful VS model is used. For washdown applications (such as pharmaceutical areas), even a washable model is available at extra cost.
All Haug static bars come with a patented safety connector and fully shielded cable. The power supplies are "repairable" and are so well made, that we offer a two year warranty on them (one year on the bars).
Static Eliminator - Air-Blade™ Ionizer Features:
- Connections on the back or ends
- It flows from end to end (full flow).
- Stainless steel models are available for high temperature and corrosive models.
- Models are designed for easy cleaning and prevention of dirt entering the static bar, minimizing potential damage.
- Patented connectors with the ground intrinsic to the cable design.
- Instant ON/OFF with no moving parts.
- Repairable Power Supply with a two year warranty.