Vlier’s precisely engineered mechanical components include our socket set swivel pad clamps, which provide maximum support and rigidity. They’re ideal for use in limited spaces and securely hold parts with off-angle surfaces without any surface marring or damage.
Our socket set swivel pad clamps are offered in either steel with black oxide finish or stainless steel. Both models offer an optional Delrin® pad, which eliminates surface damage when clamping together soft materials and helps reduce distortion.
Vlier swivel pads clamp parts with uneven, round or angled surfaced areas in applications like cutting, grinding or machining for manufacturing. This provides evenly distributed clamping pressure that prevents damage to the surface area or to the part itself.
- Flat-tipped design
- Pad swivels 7.5° off centerline in all directions
- Large, flat pad face ensures tight clamping
- Pad designed to pass through tapped hole
- Conical seat distributes uniform pressure in clamping
- Heat-treated steel alloy for long life
- Steel model features black oxide finish
- Stainless steel model offers added protection against rust and corrosion
- Delrin® or steel pad