Construction (WGC-CSHD): Four-piece construction consisting of a 9/16" wide, 300 series stainless steel band; plated carbon steel hex screw with 5/16" head and two-piece, 300 series stainless steel housing.
Construction (WGC-SSHD): Four-piece construction consisting of a 9/16" wide, 300 series stainless steel band; stainless steel hex screw with 5/16" head and two-piece, 300 series stainless steel housing.
Features and Advantages:
- Quadra-Lock Housing – Four-piece, quadra-lock housing design: added saddle eliminates risk of seam separation, virtually eliminating housing “lift and twist”.
- Evenly Distributed Radial Pressure – Quality controlled to military standard specifications for even distribution of sealing pressure. Eliminates leakage caused by uneven housings and provides higher sealing pressure with lower applied torque.
- Arched, Perforated Slots – Provides for more overall steel between perforations for added band strength and allows for smoother engagement.
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Band – 300 Series stainless steel band provides durability and superior corrosion resistance. Wider than standard clamps for greater strength.
- Hex Screw – Sharply defined hex angles for better gripping power. More threads per screw results in increased torque strength.
- Meets Industry Standards – Clamps are SAE J1508 Type F and RoHS compliant.
- Torque Rating – Suggested installation torque of 25-37 inch pounds (WGC-CSHD), and 30-45 inch pounds (WGC-SSHD).