Buckeye offers the capabilities of a large machine shop combined with the personal attention that you would expect from a privately owned business. Our experienced machinists permit us to tackle even the most difficult jobs with great success. Every job is different; every customer has different needs.
Buckeye has C-N-C milling and turning that canhandle all aspects of your machining needs. We use the most up-to-date technology in cutting tools so we can produce quick, precise, and cost-effective turn around for all your parts. These tools also help to reduce cutting time, which in turn produces cost savings for our customers. Let us handle your out sourcing. Our service does not stop there; we also have a quality program in place, which is patterned around ISO.
Buckeye Machining Features:
Buckeye Machining Benefits:
- Deliver parts on a contract basis.
- Run parts and inventory them until they are needed.
- Run any size prototypes and spare parts.
- Run small or large volume production runs, working with close tolerances.
- Receive personal attention that you would expect from a privately owned business
- Great success from some of the most difficult jobs
- Quick, precise, and cost-effective turn around of your part