VPT’s SV Series of DC-DC converters are mission proven in systems launching for LEO, MEO, GEO, and deep space missions. Qualified to MIL-PRF-38534 Class K on DLA SMDs, these off-the-shelf units help you get your system off the ground fast. View VPT’s space program heritage.
Combine our extensive family of DC-DC converters for space with VPT’s point of load converters for space to create a light weight, extremely efficient, space-ready power system.
Measuring just approximately one inch square, the SVSA DC-DC converter provides up to 6W of output power from an efficient, light weight, space-saving package.
- Dual outputs of ±5V, ±7V, ±12V, and ±15V
- Up to 6W output power
- Fault tolerant design with radiation immune magnetic isolation technology – no optoisolators
- Extra-wide 15V to 50V input range per MIL-STD-704, transients to 80V for 1 sec
- Extremely low profile (.270 inches) and light weight (15g) fully hermetic packaging
- Wide case temperature operation of -55° C to +125° C with full performance over temperature range
- Fixed switching frequency