The DVHE Series of DC-DC converters can be used alone or in conjunction with the DVPL point of load converters to create an efficient distributed power system. The DVHE packs 50W in a standard hermetic case at more than 90% efficiency. This is 66% more current than previous generations offered in this existing standard case size.
Save board size, weight, heat and cost by using a single DVHE to power multiple point of load DC-DC converters instead of deploying multiple isolated DC-DC converters.
- Single outputs of 1.9V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5V
- Extra-wide 16V to 40V input range with 50V transient
- Extremely high efficiency – up to 90%
- Up to 50W output power
- Full operation over -55 °C to +125 °C military temperature range
- Fault tolerant design with patented technology – no optoisolators
- Very low input/output noise
- Tiny size – 2.110″ x 1.125" x .427" and light weight (52 g max)
- Host of circuit protection features
- Fixed switching frequency
- 500Vdc input/output isolation
- Ensure excellent thermal performance and unit isolation by using with thermal pad TP-003