The 3A DVPL Series of DC-DC point of load converters can be used alone or in conjunction with traditional isolated DC-DC converters as part of a highly efficient, reliable, distributed power system.
The DVPL is a non-isolated, synchronous, buck regulated converter that steps down the voltage at the point of end use. The DVPL is the world’s first point of load converter that is designed and built to military-grade reliability as defined in MIL-PRF-38534.
Use a single isolated DC-DC converter to power smaller DVPL POL converters at your loads, achieving significant savings in space, weight, heat and cost in your power system.
- 3A (10W) power output
- Adjustable output voltage from 0.8V to 3.4V
- Operates from 5V nominal input
- Full operation over the -55 °C to +125 °C military temperature range
- 100% hermetic
- Up to 95% efficiency
- Fault tolerant design with patented technology – no optoisolators
- Output inhibit control
- Very low output noise
- Tiny size – 0.700″ x 0.700" x 0.270″ and light weight (8g max)
- Multiple circuit protection features
- Fixed switching frequency