VPT’s SV Series of DC-DC converters are mission proven in systems launching for LEO, MEO, GEO, and deep space missions. Qualified to MIL-PRF-38534 Class K on DLA SMDs, these off-the-shelf units help you get your system off the ground fast. View VPT’s space program heritage.
Combine our extensive family of DC-DC converters for space with VPT’s point of load converters for space to create a light weight, extremely efficient, space-ready power system.
With no stacked capacitors, the SVFL family of DC-DC converters utilize well controlled under-voltage lockout circuitry to eliminate slow start-up problems. Current sharing enables parallel operation of up to five units for 5x power output.
- Single outputs of 3.3V, 5V, 12V, and 15V
- Wide 16V to 40V input range with 50V transient
- Up to 120W output power
- Parallel operation with current sharing up to five units
- Fault tolerant design with radiation immune magnetic isolation technology – no optoisolators
- Extremely low profile (.400 inches) and light weight (86g) fully hermetic packaging
- Wide case temperature operation of -55°C to +125°C with full performance over temperature range
- 500Vdc input/output isolation
- Fixed switching frequency