VPT’s SVR Series of DC-DC converters deliver a qualified power solution for your next LEO, MEO, GEO, deep space, and launch programs. Rad hard, qualified to MIL-PRF-38534 Class K on DLA SMDs, and designed for TOR compliance, these modules help you get your system off the ground fast. View VPT’s space program heritage.
Combine our extensive family of DC-DC converters for space with VPT’s point of load converters for space and EMI filters for space to create a light weight, extremely efficient, space-qualified distributed power system.
Delivering 40W from a small hermetic package, the SVRTR Series DC-DC converter is guaranteed radiation hardened including ELDRS plus it’s designed for Aerospace TOR compliance for the longevity of your space mission.
- On DLA SMD #5962R13209
- Single outputs of 3.3, 5, 12, and 15 V
- Up to 40W output power
- Radiation immune magnetic feedback circuit: no use of optoisolators
- Wide input voltage range of 18 to 37.5 V
- High input transient voltage: 50 V for 1 second
- Very low output noise
- Protection features: short circuit/current limit, undervoltage lockout
- Full performance over -55°C to +125°C military temperature range
- Flanged and non-flanged case styles available
- Fixed switching frequency of 525 kHz
- Hermetic hybrid technology