The AG-203A is an oscillator from Kenwood. An electronic oscillator is a circuit that converts direct current to an alternating current signal. Oscillators generate a periodic electronic signal, often in the form of sine or square waves. Engineers use oscillators on a variety of electronic devices.
- Frequency range: 10 Hz-1 MHz
- Extremely high stability against variation of power source voltage
- Output Attenuator = 0dB, -10dB, -20dB, -30dB, -40dB, -50dB
- 6 Range attenuator and a level adjuster
- Attenuator Provides accuracy of +_1.0 dB at 600 load
- High Output Design: More Than 7V RMS at no load and more than 3.5V RMS at 600
- Synchronizing input level