The 239A is an Oscillator from Agilent. An electronic oscillator is a circuit that converts direct current to an alternating current signal. Oscillators generate a periodic electronic signal, often in the form of sine or square waves. Engineers use oscillators on a variety of electronic devices.
- Frequency range: 10Hz to 110KHz in four overlapping decade ranges with 2 digit resolution
- Frequency vernier provides continuous frequency coverage between second digit switch settings
- Frequency accuracy: ± 2% of selected frequency
- Output Level: Maximum Calibrated Output (1 kHz, 600 Ω load: + 10 dBC (3.16Vrms) ±.2 dB
- Output Variable from 1 mV to 3.16 V rms into 600 ohms
- Range: 60 dB in 10 dB steps
- Accuracy: ±.25 dB/10 dB step
- Maximum Accumulative Error: ±1 dB
- Output Vernier: > 10 dB range, continuously variable
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz: ≤ ± 0.1 dB
- 10 Hz to 110 kHz: ≤ ± 0.2 dB
Distortion (>/= 600 OHM load, </= 3 V Output)
- 10 Hz to 20 kHz: < -95 dB (0.0018) THD
- 20 kHz to 30 kHz: < -85 dB (0.0056%) THD
- 30 kHz to 50 kHz: < -80 dB (0.01%) THD
- 50 kHz to 110 kHz: < -70 dB (0.032%) THD
- Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (+32°F to 122°F)
- Humidity Range: <95%, 0°C to 40 °C (+32°F to 104°F)
- -40°C to + 75°C (-40°F to +167°F)
- 100/120/220/240 V, + 5% -10%, 48 to 66 Hz, 10VA max
The Agilent 239A is an ultra-low distortion sinusoidal oscillator designed for application in the audio frequency range. Frequency range of the 239A extends from 10 Hz to 110 kHz in four overlapping decade ranges with two digit resolution. A frequency vernier provides continuous frequency coverage between settings of the second digit control.
Output level of the 239A is variable from less than 1 mV rms to 3.16 V rms when terminated with a 600 ohm load.