The 651B is an Oscillator from Agilent. An electronic oscillator is a circuit that converts direct current to an alternating current signal. Oscillators generate a periodic electronic signal, often in the form of sine or square waves. Engineers use oscillators on a variety of electronic devices.
- Frequency range: 10 Hz to 10 MHz
- The oscillator has a stable sinewave output signal that is adjustable from 10 µV to 3.16 V into 50 or 600-ohms
- Two output impedances are provided at front-panel output connector
- The 600-ohms connector provides an output with an impedance that is compatible with transmission lines and man distribution systems
- The 50-ohms connector provides an output where a low-source impedance is desired
The Agilent 651B Test Oscillator is a wide range capacitance-tuned oscillator covering a frequency range from 10 Hz to 10 MHz with distortion (10 Hz to 5 MHz) <1%, (10 MHz) <2%.