The 204C is an Oscillator from Agilent. An electronic oscillator is a circuit that converts direct current to an alternating current signal. Oscillators generate a periodic electronic signal, often in the form of sine or square waves. Engineers use oscillators on a variety of electronic devices.
- Small, lightweight capacitive-tuned oscillator
- AC line or rechargeable battery operation makes this instrument ideal for both field and laboratory use
- Provides frequency from 5 Hz to 1.2 MHz in 6 overlapping ranges with a flatness of ±0.5% (from 100 Hz to 300 kHz)
- Delivers an output voltage of >2.5 V RMS (10 mW or +10 dBm) into 600-ohms
- The unit includes Sync Output: >100 mV RMS into <100 pF over entire range