HV2221 is a low charge injection, 8-channel, unipolar, negative high voltage, analog switch integrated circuit (IC) intended for use in applications requiring high voltage switching controlled by low voltage control signals, such as NDT ultrasound flaw detection, medical ultrasound imaging, piezoelectric transducer drivers, and printers. Data is input into an 8-bit shift register that can then be retained in an 8-bit latch. To reduce any possible clock feed-through noise, the latch enable bar should be left high until all bits are clocked in. Data is clocked in during the rising edge of the clock. Using HVCMOS technology, this device combines high voltage bilateral DMOS switches and low power CMOS logic to provide efficient control of high voltage analog signals.
- Low on-resistance,14Ω max.
- HVCMOS technology for high performance
- 3.3 or 5.0V CMOS input logic level
- 20MHz data shift clock frequency
- Very low quiescent power dissipation (-10µA)
- Low parasitic capacitance
- DC to 50MHz small signal frequency response
- -60dB typical off-isolation at 5MHz
- CMOS logic circuitry for low power
- Excellent noise immunity
- Cascadable serial data register with latches
- Flexible operating supply voltages