The CBT3251 is a 1-of-8 high-speed TTL-compatible FET multiplexer/demultiplexer. The low ON-resistance of the switch allows inputs to be connected to outputs without adding propagation delay or generating additional ground bounce noise.
When output enable (OE) is LOW, the CBT3251 is enabled. S0, S1 and S2 select one of the Bn outputs for the A input data.
The CBT3251 is characterized for operation from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- 5 Ω switch connection between two ports
- TTL-compatible input levels
- Minimal propagation delay through the switch
- Latch-up protection exceeds 100 mA per JEDEC standard JESD78 class II level A
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101C exceeds 1000 V
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C