The HEF4067B-Q100 is a 16-channel analog multiplexer/demultiplexer. It has four address inputs (A0 to A3), an active LOW enable input (E), 16 independent inputs/outputs (Y0 to Y15) and a common input/output (Z). The device contains 16 bidirectional analog switches. Each switch has one side connected to an independent input/output (Y0 to Y15) and the other side connected to the common input/output (Z). With E LOW, one of the 16 switches is selected (low-impedance ON-state) by A0 to A3. All unselected switches are in the high-impedance OFF-state. With E HIGH all switches are in the high-impedance OFF-state, independent of A0 to A3. The analog inputs/outputs (Y0 to Y15 and Z) can swing between VDD as a positive limit and VSS as a negative limit. VDD to VSS may not exceed 15 V.
This product has been qualified to the Automotive Electronics Council (AEC) standard Q100 (Grade 3) and is suitable for use in automotive applications.
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 3)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C
- Fully static operation
- 5 V, 10 V, and 15 V parametric ratings
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- Complies with JEDEC standard JESD 13-B
- Analog multiplexing and demultiplexing
- Digital multiplexing and demultiplexing
- Signal gating