The 74HC4052-Q100; 74HCT4052-Q100 is a high-speed Si-gate CMOS device and is pin compatible with Low-power Schottky TTL (LSTTL). The device is specified in compliance with JEDEC standard no. 7A.
The 74HC4052-Q100; 74HCT4052-Q100 is a dual 4-channel analog multiplexer/demultiplexer with common select logic. Each multiplexer has four independent inputs/outputs (pins nY0 to nY3) and a common input/output (pin nZ). The common channel select logics include two digital select inputs (pins S0 and S1) and an active LOW enable input (pin E). When pin E = LOW, one of the four switches is selected (low-impedance ON-state) with pins S0 and S1. When pin E = HIGH, all switches are in the high-impedance OFF-state, independent of pins S0 and S1.
VCC and GND are the supply voltage pins for the digital control inputs (pins S0, S1 and E). The VCC to GND ranges are 2.0 V to 10.0 V for the 74HC4052-Q100 and 4.5 V to 5.5 V for the 74HCT4052-Q100. The analog inputs/outputs (pins nY0 to nY3 and nZ) can swing between VCC as a positive limit and VEE as a negative limit. VCC - VEE may not exceed 10.0 V.
For operation as a digital multiplexer/demultiplexer, VEE is connected to GND (typically ground).
This product has been qualified to the Automotive Electronics Council (AEC) standard Q100 (Grade 1) and is suitable for use in automotive applications.
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wide analog input voltage range from -5 V to +5 V
- Low ON resistance:
- 80 Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 4.5 V
- 70 Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 6.0 V
- 60 Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 9.0 V
- Logic level translation: to enable 5 V logic to communicate with ±5 V analog signals
- Typical ‘break before make’ built-in
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- CDM AEC-Q100-011 revision B exceeds 1000 V
- Multiple package options
- Analog multiplexing and demultiplexing
- Digital multiplexing and demultiplexing
- Signal gating