Rugged, reliable construction
GE's vertical pump motors are offered in standard efficient (SE), high efficient (HE) and NEMA premium efficient ratings with full cast iron frame, high thrust, space heaters, inverter duty insulation and non-reverse ratchet. Offering a rugged construction to meet the requirements in a wide range of vertical hollow shaft motor applications.
Features & Benefits:
• Motor type: Three phase induction
• Cast Iron frame and endshield
• Guide bearings on frames 213-449 are supplied with grease lubricated ball bearings
• Rotor: cast aluminum
• Ground terminal inside conduit box
• Enclosure: WPI with improved rodent protection and TEFC
Industries: VHS high thrust design is intended for deep-well pump applications.