ICE 59 Motors are primarily used in the evaporator of commercial refrigeration walk-in coolers and freezers, but can be used in many applications demanding high efficiency and dependability with output ratings up to 7.6 watts.
- Type: 3.3” electronically commutated
- Shaft: Single and Double shaft. 5/16” single shaft with single flat is standard. 8mm and double flat shafts available
- Enclosure: Totally enclosed – air over required
- Bearing: Ball bearing with low temperature grease
- Mounting: Standard 0.5” - #10-32 studs on shaft end (2.8” bolt circle) Optional 0.5” - #10-32 studs on the opposite shaft end (2.8” bolt circle
- Operating Position: All angle
- Control: Integrated to the motor, or remotely mounted
- Leads: Many customized lead options are available.