Fasco's PSC internal capacitor unit bearing motors are primarily used in commercial refrigeration applications, but can be used in any application demanding dependability with output ratings between 1 - 9 watts.
- Type: 3.3” PSC aluminum or cast iron frame unit bearing
- Shaft: ¼” x 20 thread is standard. Optional features include flatted end, and smooth end (5/16’ diameter shaft in cast iron frame)
- Enclosure: Aluminum or Cast Iron (totally enclosed)
- Bearing: Unit bearing
- Bearing Oil: (ISO grades 15, 32, or 68) high quality paraffinic based oil selected for excellent oxidation resistance, wear protection, protection against rust and corrosion, and resistance to foaming. Also available, an oil with optimum flow characteristics at sub-sero temperatures. (ISO grades 10/15 or 68) synthetic diester-based lubricant formulated to offer extended lubrication over a wide temperature range and minimize wear.
- Mounting: Five .150” diameter cored holes on rear (alumimum only), three #8-36 tapped through holes (cast iron only), and optional 2 side mounting bosses for pedestal mounting (both aluminum and cast iron)
- Operating Position: Horizontal shaft (+/- 15°), optional all-angle, or vertical shaft up
- Leads: Standard 18 gauge, 2 conductor. Lead cord may be terminated with 1/2” stripped wire, in-house molded plugs, eyelets, ¼” quick connects, or special terminals. Other customized lead options are available.
- Capacitor: Internal