The MCP6S91/2/3 are analog Programmable Gain Amplifiers (PGAs). They can be configured for gains from +1 V/V to +32 V/V and the input multiplexer can select one of up to two channels through a SPI port. The serial interface can also put the PGA into shutdown to conserve power. These PGAs are optimized for high-speed, low offset voltage and single-supply operation with rail-to-rail input and output capability. These specifications support single supply applications needing flexible performance or multiple inputs.
- Dual Channel
- SPI Bus to Control Gain and Select Input Channel
- Gain Steps of 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 10, 16 and 32 V/V
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Single Supply 2.5V to 5.5V
- Extended Temperature Range: -40°C to 125°C
- Chip Select Pin