The MSK 613 is a high voltage/high speed amplifier designed to provide large voltage swings at high slew rates in wideband systems. The true inverting op-amp topology employed in the MSK 613 provides excellent D.C. specifications such as input offset voltage and input bias current. These attributes are important in amplifiers that will be used in high gain configurations since the input error voltages will be multiplied by the system gain. The MSK 613 achieves impressive settling time specifications by employing a feed forward A.C. path through the amplifier, however, the device is internally configured in inverting mode to utilize this benefit. Internal compensation for gains of -5V/V or greater keeps the MSK 613 stable in this range. The MSK 613 is packaged in a space efficient, hermetically sealed, 36 pin flatpack.
- Ultra Low Quiescent Current - ±10mA for High Voltage
- 80V Peak to Peak Output Voltage Swing
- Slew Rate - 3500V/µS Typical
- Input Offset Voltage Only - ±1mV Typ.
- Output Current - 150mA Peak Typ.
- Adjustable VHV Power Supply Minimizes Power Dissipation