The GTVA311801FA is a 180-watt GaN on SiC high electron mobility transistor (HEMT) for use in the 2700 to 3100 MHz frequency band. It features input matching, high efficiency, and a thermally-enhanced package with earless flange.
- GaN on SiC HEMT technology
- Broadband internal input matching
- Typical pulsed CW performance (class AB), 2700 – 3100 MHz, 50 V, 300 μs pulse width, 10% duty cycle
- Output power at P3dB = 180 W
- Drain efficiency = 70%
- Gain (P3dB) = 15 dB
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant