Wolfspeed’s CGH55015F1/CGH55015P1 is a gallium-nitride (GaN) high-electron-mobility transistor (HEMT) designed specifically for high-efficiency, high-gain and wide-bandwidth capabilities, which makes the CGH55015F1/CGH55015P1 ideal for 5.5 – 5.8-GHz WiMAX and linear amplifier applications. The transistor is available in both screw-down flange and solder-down pill packages. Based on appropriate external match adjustment, the CGH55015F1/CGH55015P1 is suitable for 4.9 – 5.5-GHz applications as well.
- 5.5 - 5.8 GHz Operation
- 15 W Peak Power Capability
- >10.5 dB Small Signal Gain
- 2 W PAVE < 2.0 % EVM
- 25 % Efficiency at 2 W Average Power
- Designed for WiMAX Fixed Access 802.16-2004 OFDM Applications
- Designed for Multi-carrier DOCSIS Applications