Products within the SP1001 series have been qualified to AEC-Q101, and are appropriate for use in Automotive applications.
Zener diodes fabricated in a proprietary silicon avalanche technology protect each I/O pin to provide a high level of protection for electronic equipment that may experience destructive electrostatic discharges (ESD). These robust diodes can safely absorb repetitive ESD strikes above the maximum level specified in the IEC 61000-4-2 international standard (Level 4, ±8kV contact discharge) without performance degradation. Their very low loading capacitance also makes them ideal for protecting highspeed signal pins.
- Low capacitance of 8pF (TYP) per I/O
- ESD protection of ±15kV contact discharge, ±30kV air discharge, (Level 4, IEC61000-4-2)
- EFT protection, IEC61000-4-4, 40A (5/50ns)
- Low leakage current of 0.5?A (MAX) at 5V
- Small package saves board space
- Lightning Protection, IEC61000-4-5, 2A (8/20µs)
- Computer Peripherals
- Mobile Phones
- Digital Cameras
- SetTop Boxes
- DVD Players