SLVU2.8 Lightning Protection TVS Diode Arrays The SLVU2.8 was designed to protect low voltage, CMOS devices from ESD and lightning induced transients.
There is a compensating diode in parallel with the low voltage TVS to protect one unidirectional line or a high speed data pair when two devices are paired together.
These robust structures can safely absorb repetitive ESD strikes at ±30kV (contact discharge) per the IEC61000-4-2 standard and each structure can safely dissipate up to 24A (IEC61000-4-5, tP=8/20?s) with very low clamping voltages.
- ESD, IEC61000-4-2, 30kV contact, ±30kV air
- EFT, IEC61000-4-4, 40A (5/50ns)
- Lightning, IEC61000-4-5, 24A (8/20?s)
- Low capacitance of 3.8pF per line (Pin 2 to 1)
- Low leakage current of 1?A (MAX) at 2.8V
- Small SOT23-3 package saves board space
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- WAN/LAN Equipment
- Switching Systems
- Desktops, Servers, and Notebooks
- Analog Inputs
- Base Stations