The SP1013 includes back-to-back Zener diodes that provide protection for electronic equipment that may experience destructive electrostatic discharges (ESD). It measures 0.52 x 0.27mm making it a true 0201 footprint or about 30% smaller than existing 0201 ESD footprints.
The SP1013 can safely absorb repetitive ESD strikes above the maximum level specified in the IEC61000-4-2 international standard (Level 4, ±8kV contact discharge) without performance degradation, and the back-to-back configuration provides symmetrical ESD protection for data lines when AC signals are present.
- ESD IEC61000-4-2,±30kV contact, ±30kV air
- EFT, IEC61000-4-4, 40A (5/50ns)
- Lightning, IEC61000-4-5, 8A (tP=8/20?s)
- Low capacitance of 30pF (@ VR=0V)
- Low leakage current of 0.1?A at 5V
- Industries smallest, manufacturable ESD footprint (True 0201)
- Mobile Phones
- Smart Phones
- Wearable Technology
- Portable Medical
- Digital Cameras
- Portable Navigation Devices
- Point of Sale Terminals