The Littelfuse SP3022 Series of robust 0.35pF, 20kV bidirectional (back-to-back) discrete TVS diodes can safely absorb repetitive ESD strikes over the maximum level specified in the IEC61000-4-2 international standard without performance degradation. The SP3022 Series back-to-back configuration provides symmetrical ESD protection for data lines when AC signals are present. Their ultra-low loading capacitance (just 0.35pF) makes them ideal for protecting high-speed data lines.
- Ultra-low capacitance of 0.35pF
- Low dynamic resistance of 0.7?
- Extremely low leakage at MAX VRWM: <10nA (typ), 100nA (max)
- ESD, IEC61000-4-2: ±20kV contact discharge, ±30kV air discharge
- Small form factor: 0402 footprint (SP3022-01ETG), 0201 flip chip (SP3022-01WTG)
- AEC-Q101 Qualified: 0402 footprint (SP3022-01ETG)
- All released versions of HDMI and USB
- Set-top boxes
- Game consoles