The HEF4043B-Q100 is a quad R/S latch with 3-state outputs with a common output enable input (OE). Each latch has an active HIGH set input (1S to 4S), an active HIGH reset input (1R to 4R) and an active HIGH 3-state output (1Q to 4Q).
The nR and nS inputs determine the latch output (nQ) when OE is HIGH. When OE is LOW, the latch outputs are in the high impedance OFF-state. OE does not affect the state of the latch. The high impedance off-state feature allows common bussing of the outputs.
It operates over a recommended VDD power supply range of 3 V to 15 V referenced to VSS (usually ground). Unused inputs must be connected to VDD, VSS, or another input.
This product has been qualified to the Automotive Electronics Council (AEC) standard Q100 (Grade 3) and is suitable for use in automotive applications.
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 3)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C
- Fully static operation
- 5 V, 10 V, and 15 V parametric ratings
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-833, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- Complies with JEDEC standard JESD 13-B
- Four-bit storage with output enable