The 74AHC573; 74AHCT573 is a high-speed Si-gate CMOS device and is pin compatible with Low-power Schottky TTL (LSTTL). It is specified in compliance with JEDEC standard No. 7A.
The 74AHC573; 74AHCT573 consists of eight D-type transparent latches featuring separate D-type inputs for each latch and 3-state true outputs for bus oriented applications. A latch enable input (LE) and an output enable input (OE) are common to all latches.
When pin LE is HIGH, data at the Dn inputs enters the latches. In this condition the latches are transparent, i.e. a latch output will change state each time its corresponding Dn input changes. When pin LE is LOW, the latches store the information that is present at the Dn inputs, after a set-up time preceding the HIGH-to-LOW transition of LE.
When pin OE is LOW, the contents of the 8 latches are available at the outputs. When pin OE is HIGH, the outputs go to the high-impedance OFF-state. Operation of the OE input does not affect the state of the latches.
The 74AHC573; 74AHCT573 is functionally identical to the 74AHC373; 74AHCT373, but has a different pin arrangement.
- Balanced propagation delays
- All inputs have a Schmitt trigger action
- Common 3-state output enable input
- Functionally identical to the 74AHC373; 74AHCT373
- Inputs accept voltages higher than VCC
- Input levels:
- For 74AHC573: CMOS input level
- For 74AHCT573: TTL input level
- ESD protection:
- HBM EIA/JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM EIA/JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- CDM EIA/JESD22-C101C exceeds 1000 V
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40 ℃ to +85 ℃ and from -40 ℃ to +125 ℃