The SY88927V is a 2.5Gb/s high-speed differential receiver. The device is functionally equivalent to the EL16V devices, with higher performance capabilities. With output transition times significantly faster than the EL16V, the SY88927V is ideally suited for interfacing with high-frequency sources.
The SY88927V provides a V BB output for either single-ended use or as a DC bias for AC coupling to the device. The V BB pin should be used only as a bias for the SY88927V as its current sink/source capability is limited. Whenever used, the V BB pin should be bypassed to ground via a 0.01mF capacitor.
Under open input conditions (pulled to V EE ), internal input clamps will force the Q output LOW.
- 3.3V and 5V power supply options
- Maximum frequency >3.0GHz
- Internal 75KΩ input pull-down resistors
- Faster version of SY100EL16V
- 100K ECL compatible I/O
- Improved output waveform characteristics
- Available in 8-pin (3mm) MSOP and SOIC package