Microchip IS187xSF BLE SoCs are designed for app enabled accessories and IoT applications. Operating in the 2.4GHz ISM band radio, the IS187xSF are certified to Bluetooth core specification version 5.0. It also supports Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) compliant encryption support for secure data connections.
Customers can finish their design easily and efficiently. IS187xSF SOC combine transceiver and baseband function to decrease the external components. In addition, the free Bluetooth stack firmware is provided for these products to become embedded Bluetooth LE solution.
For portable and wearable applications, the product optimized power design helps to minimize current consumption for extending battery life and narrow down the package size as small as possible.
- Bluetooth 5 Certified
- 1.9V~3.6V (VDD) operating range
- Low-power consumption
- Average current: TX 3.87mA/RX 3.06mA with Buck,@ VBAT=3.0V and 18.75ms Connection Interval
- UART interface
- Main X’tal : 32MHz
- 256K Bytes embedded flash memory
- Temperature sensor supported
- Flexible GPIO pin configuration
- 7-ch 12 bits ADC supported for battery and voltage detection
- Provides proprietary BeaconThings® service
- ISM Band 2.402 to 2.480 GHz operation
- Channels 0-39
- Rx sensitivity: -90dBm@ BLE, typical
- Programmable Tx Power: -25 to +3 dBm
- RSSI monitor