Microchip's IS1870 BLE ICs are designed for App-enabled accessories and IoT (Internet of Things) through Bluetooth® LE connectivity. It is available in the 2.4GHz ISM band radio, and is certified to Bluetooth Core Specification Version 5.0. For improving user experiences for IoT applications, BeaconThings Technology is applied to allow users to automatically control and receive data to the cloud without opening an iPhone App.
The IS1870 allows customers to finish their design faster and more efficiently. It combines both the transceiver and baseband functions to decrease the external components. In addition, the free Bluetooth stack firmware is provided enabling products to quickly become embedded Bluetooth LE solution. For portable and wearable applications, the product's optimized power design minimizes current consumption for extended battery life and minimal package size.
The BM-70-PICtail or BM70 modules are recommended for evaluation. Please contact your authorized Microchip representative if IC samples are required.
- Bluetooth 5 Certified
- 1.9V~3.6V (VDD) operating range
- Low-power consumption
- Average current: TX 3.87mA/RX 3.06mA with Buck,@ VBAT=3.0V and 18.75ms Connection Interval
- UART interface
- Main X’tal : 32MHz
- 256K Bytes embedded flash memory
- Temperature sensor supported
- Flexible GPIO pin configuration
- 3 channels PWM supported
- 16-ch 12 bits ADC supported for battery and voltage detection
- Provides proprietary BeaconThings® service
- ISM Band 2.402 to 2.480 GHz operation
- Channels 0-39
- Rx sensitivity: -90dBm@ BLE, typical
- Programmable Tx Power: -25 to +3 dBm
- RSSI monitor